Sometimes at certain times of the day, or the week, or even the year, we find ourselves with low energy levels… Like for example, on a Sunday night in January.
Proof of this is that I´m publishing this on a Monday, after having fell asleep in the middle of writing this post on Sunday 😀
Beyond the basic solutions of resting and sleeping, which are great, and much needed, ways of recharging batteries (apart from good nourishment, hydration, etc.), it helps a lot to find out what things in particular give us energy, not only physically but emotionally as well. Identifying those things from everyday life that lift our mood and motivate us, so that when we are in those moments of lower energy, we have resources at hand that can help us.
Here are a few suggestions that give me energy when I need it, I would love to hear yours:
- Listening to music, singing and dancing.
- Doing yoga or stretching.
- A few good laughs with my daughters, or with friends.
- Finishing my shower with cold water (I’m sure this one’s going to spark conversations worth another post!)
- Walking, in a variety of versions: by myself or in company, in the street or in nature, by the sea, in the mountains, in a park, exploring a town or village…
And just by coincidence (or not), today Google has chosen to show me a quote that’s perfect for today’s topic, by Howard Thurman, I hope you like it:
One thought on “Energía”
El domingo eché de menos tu post. Siempre lo leo en mi email antes de dormir.
A mí me anima muchísimo la música, una taza de té y un buen libro. Lo de la ducha con agua fría me pone los pelos de punta (jajajaja).
Me encantan las citas que vas poniendo en cada entrada.